NICHOLAS R. GALASSO
Prior to opening GALASSO P.C. in December 2014 with his father, Nicholas J. Galasso, Mr. Galasso practiced law for more than four years in DuPage County.
Mr. Galasso began his practice of law at Nyberg & Cassioppi, LLC in Naperville, focusing his practice on commercial litigation, business and corporate law, estate planning, probate, association and condominium law, and residential and commercial real estate.
Mr. Galasso next joined Haskin & Corrigan, P.C. (later Haskin, Corrigan & Galasso P.C.) where he incorporated family law into his practice concentrations.
During law school, Mr. Galasso was a clerk for the Honorable John W. Darrah of the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Galasso’s educational background in both accounting and economics brings a unique and sharp business and financial perspective to all of his practice areas.
Associations & Memberships
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Justinian Society of Lawyers
- President-to-be, 2017-2018
- State of Illinois (2010)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- The John Marshall Law School (2010)
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Economics (2007)